New year, new classes, new organizers.
2013 is another turning point for MonoCup Sailing. We are happy to announce that 29er class will join us for the adriatic sea races.
Two new organizers and four old favourites have also been announced.
2013 MonoCup Series Calendar
06. - 07. April - MonoCup 2013 - Portoroz, Slovenia
20. - 21. April - Stickl Sportcamp Trophy - Malcesine, Lago di Garda, Italy
09. - 12. May - Traunsee Woche 2013 - Gmunden, Traunsee, Austria
18. - 19. May - Peter Kretchmann Memorial - Velden, Austria
08. - 09. June - MonoCup 2013 Open Slovenian Championship - Portoroz, Slovenia
31. August - 1. September - MonoCup 2013 Val Navtika Cup - Izola, Slovenia
21. - 22. September - Mastodont Cup - Velenje, Slovenia
19. - 20. October - MonoCup 2013 - Portoroz, Slovenia
2013 Series will kick off in april with two racing days in Portoroz, Slovenia. Beautiful Bay in front of the city center is a perfect place to start the sailing season.
Stickl Sportcamp is organizing the second event for SeaScape 18 class in April on great Lake Garda one of the best places for sailing.
May is time for two Austrian venues. The first event will be part of Traunsee Woche in Gmunden before heading south to Velden for Peter Kretchmann Memorial.
MonoCup 2013 is coming back to Portoroz in June. Slovenian Open Championship is the last event before the summer break.
The series is coming back from break on last day of August. Leading Slovenian sailing magazine Val Navtika is organizing event in Izola.
In September we have the final event for King of the Lake Trophy. Mastodont Cup on Lake Velenje offers challenging and unpredictable sailing conditions.
The season finale is back to Portoroz where the overall MonoCup 2013 winner will be crowned.
MonoCup Sailing has some exiciting racing ahead in 2013 season with new classes expected to join the series.